Saturday, June 25, 2011

blue high tops converse

images Description: High Tops: Black blue high tops converse. Converse put together three
  • Converse put together three


  • apahilaj
    02-11 06:39 PM
    Count me in. No FP Notice yet.

    same here...

    Opened second SR today for my self and my spouse.




    wallpaper Converse put together three blue high tops converse. The royal lue shoe sports
  • The royal lue shoe sports


  • sparky63
    February 2nd, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Ok, true. But I guess I'm still hung up on the "suggestion" (not rule, I suppose) to have more space in the direction the subject is heading or looking than to the rear of him/her/it - especially also not to center the subject. So, I'd still crop it the same, but I should have indicated better what I was thinking (not a tight crop, which is probably what it sounded like I meant).

    All, I really appreciate your help and suggestions. I plan to submit both 'Solitary' and 'Father and Son' (I can submit up to 3 photos).

    jliechty, is this what you were thinking:




    blue high tops converse. Blue High Top Canvas Shoes
  • Blue High Top Canvas Shoes


  • gparr
    February 1st, 2004, 08:42 PM
    I never know what to do with these shots. This is a planter of small flowers that had a nice color and nice foliage. I don't have a macro lens and really wouldn't have wanted a macro shot if I had one. What's the best way to compose a shot like this? I cropped this some, but it seems there should be a way to compose a shot such as this to get better visual impact.
    Thanks for any suggestions.
    Gary
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153littleflowers.jpg




    2011 The royal lue shoe sports blue high tops converse. high tops all stars. Converse
  • high tops all stars. Converse


  • immihelp1
    09-29 06:36 AM
    Singhsa & Smisachu,

    Thank you for sharing your experiences.



    more...

    blue high tops converse. Star High top Shoe - Blue
  • Star High top Shoe - Blue


  • ken
    04-09 03:04 PM
    I have never been to florida.. This is what concerns me also why they sent the case to miami,fl local office.. I Checked with attorney also he said it is not going to effect the processing of case.




    blue high tops converse. Converse High Tops All Star
  • Converse High Tops All Star


  • Roger Binny
    10-15 06:47 PM
    My case is also similar.

    Applied labor in 2002 under Eb3 category
    I-140 approved in 2006.


    Applied labor in 2007 under EB2 category( same Company)
    Applied I-140 Eb2 and requested to port EB3 Priority date.
    I-140 got approved but did not port EB3 priority date.

    Applied I-485 in 2007 using eb3 labor and I-140.


    As of now I have two approved I-140 Eb3 PD 2002 and EB2 PD 2007.
    My attroney sent SR last month to port priority date on EB2 I-140.
    I see LUD on I-140 and I-485 ( LUD on oct 9th 2009) .
    Still waiting for response.
    I don't know how long USCIS will take to port PD.

    Ekkati

    Sounds like, they are considering your SR, but time gap is just a week, so atleast one or two weeks to go i guess.



    more...

    blue high tops converse. Converse Red High Tops,
  • Converse Red High Tops,


  • crystal
    08-16 02:36 PM
    You are saying u have applied F1 after filing I-485 or before filing? What was the gap between them ? All I know is that the less the duration between them the more the trouble.

    please do reply .I am waiting.




    2010 Blue High Top Canvas Shoes blue high tops converse. Description: High Tops: Black
  • Description: High Tops: Black


  • Anders �stberg
    March 6th, 2004, 08:43 AM
    Went back to get sharper pictures, here's some edits:

    Top floor, looking down:
    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretNoMore/photo/10D/pictures/misc/pmbstairwell/pmbstairstop_2713.jpg

    Mid level, looking down:
    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretNoMore/photo/10D/pictures/misc/pmbstairwell/pmbstairwellmid_2716.jpg

    Bottom floor, looking up:
    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretNoMore/photo/10D/pictures/misc/pmbstairwell/pmbstairsup_2718.jpg

    Bottom floor, looking up, reversed:
    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretNoMore/photo/10D/pictures/misc/pmbstairwell/pmbstairsupreversed_2718.jpg



    more...

    blue high tops converse. -taylor-lue-high-top-
  • -taylor-lue-high-top-


  • insbaby
    08-06 02:36 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.

    For EB3:
    ---------
    You get married
    ************* Apply in PERM
    First Kid
    ************* PERM approved, 140 Filed
    Second Kid
    First Kid goes to Pre-K
    ************* 140 approved, waiting for PD
    Second Kid goes to Pre K
    You buy a Home
    Kids going to High School
    ************* PD is CURRENT, appy I485
    Kids going to College
    Kids graduated
    Kids getting married
    You get grandchildren
    You retire from work
    Enjoying after retirement at home with wife
    *************Email from CIS, says "Welcome to the....." and "Card Production Orderd"


    For EB2:
    ---------
    .......
    .......
    Kids getting married
    *************Email from CIS, says "Welcome to the....." and "Card Production Orderd"
    You get grandchildren
    You retire from work
    Enjoying after retirement at home with wife




    hair high tops all stars. Converse blue high tops converse. top cool shoes. Converse
  • top cool shoes. Converse


  • GCwaitforever
    03-07 06:55 PM
    Tagging members who paid so far and who has not is a start for the membership drive. Once we cover the registered members and encourage them to contribute, then we can move on to our friends and companies.



    more...

    blue high tops converse. Baby Blue High Top Converse
  • Baby Blue High Top Converse


  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 10:24 AM
    hey fearonlygod,
    Do you want to tell us your employer name? It helps other people...if u don't like u can ignore it.

    I had similar situation where on H1B he was showing different salary...but he was paying less..difference is almost $10000 per year...it is between Aug 2003 and Oct 2004...Can we do anything now?




    hot Star High top Shoe - Blue blue high tops converse. in our company. converse
  • in our company. converse


  • sidbee
    10-26 05:18 PM
    My wife called Air France and France's Atlanta consulate. She will be requiring Airport Transit Visa B.

    She will have to mail her original and one copy of passport and I 20 form with $ 86 Visa fee for Airport Transit Visa and an Express mail self address envelope.

    Also Air France is going charge $ 50 each for extra bag after first (I received a mail about baggage fee after booking my ticket).

    I will never again travel with Air France, British Airway and Lufthance even after geting GC. Today these three airlines lost a customer for life.

    These three airlines don't need desi's business.:mad:

    if u booked just today online , u may be able to get a refund without any penalty..some airlines do that , i am not sure about airfrance.



    more...

    house Hi-Top Trainers, Blue blue high tops converse. Converse Men#39;s All Star Chuck
  • Converse Men#39;s All Star Chuck


  • lskreddy
    08-07 05:19 PM
    There is no need for you to have H-1B status if you are working in India. If you are not working in the US, you are not in any status and don't need any. You could return to the US in visitor status provided that you were not working here in the US. If you can explain to the consulate that you really intend just a short visit, even though you have permanent residence filed, you should get the B visa.

    I'm assuming that you are from India and therefore don't need any visa to work in India.

    Thanks. Yes, I am an Indian citizen.

    Do I need NO status even if I were on the company's pay roll and getting paid in US dollars while working outside US? In spite of their gracious offer to allow me to work remote, I do foresee a need where they would require my presence (a week or so at a time). Will B1 cover a visit to the company that I am getting paid for? Or, is there a type of B visa that allows me to visit the company and actually work for it?

    If you/any others help me point to someone who can help me with IRS implications, that would be great. I don't expect this to be simple, thus my effort to do it the right way. The last thing I would want after spending 10 years here is to break the law.

    My company and I will consult before signing on the dotted line. This is just ground work and thanks for all who take the time to answer these questions.




    tattoo Converse High Tops All Star blue high tops converse. Women#39;s Trainers Converse AS LIGHT HI High Top Trainer lue [CO41ZZ002-503]
  • Women#39;s Trainers Converse AS LIGHT HI High Top Trainer lue [CO41ZZ002-503]


  • ksircar
    12-01 02:13 PM
    Can someone please advice which immigration documents (apart from Passport and AP) should I carry to re-enter US using AP?

    Please share your experience.

    Thanks in advance.


    Any advice, guys?



    more...

    pictures Converse Red High Tops, blue high tops converse. Converse
  • Converse


  • MAC
    March 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm




    dresses in our company. converse blue high tops converse. Converse-all-star-light-lue-
  • Converse-all-star-light-lue-


  • EkAurAaya
    10-10 05:31 PM
    Ahhh I wish i can say After Green Card :)

    dude take the job if they are offering you a good deal (opportunity does not knock on your door everyday)... its simple as that, you will be in the same field of work your new employer can back you in case there is a "query"

    Dont sulk over 6.5 years - they gained as much as you did in these 6.5 years!

    Good luck!

    Let us know what you did...



    more...

    makeup -taylor-lue-high-top- blue high tops converse. Hi-Top Trainers, Blue
  • Hi-Top Trainers, Blue


  • amberGC
    07-19 11:00 AM
    Chanduv thanks for your reply. I could not think of anyone who would know this in dept... Do you think there is still hope for me? I am about to give up on 2008 match and wait until gc comes...
    Paskal, thanks for sharing your wisdom. I guess I need to wait a few more years...
    I am new here- will check the IV Physicians group.




    girlfriend Women#39;s Trainers Converse AS LIGHT HI High Top Trainer lue [CO41ZZ002-503] blue high tops converse. High tops Blue Converse
  • High tops Blue Converse


  • modvik
    05-25 12:12 AM
    Thats a great idea. Could one of the moderators please do this. Raise the urgency on this so that some the dormant ones do it as well.




    hairstyles Baby Blue High Top Converse blue high tops converse. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star
  • Converse Chuck Taylor All Star


  • gjoe
    10-18 02:15 PM
    It goes to the FBI database. They do an extensive backgroud check on you for upto 7 years. They go verify your background in your home country too. If you remember they would have asked you to fill up a biographic information form along with the fingerprinting.

    I have submited my FP all 10 fingers when I was working for my past employer which was a financial company dealing in Credit Cards business. They collect it when they issue badge as part of security and its a federal requirement for financial company. I am not sure if they maintain it internally or send it to FBI for storage does any one have any info?




    sledge_hammer
    06-29 11:37 AM
    ^^^^




    akred
    06-23 01:06 AM
    Interesting question. Since they are taking 8-10 days or more to generate receipts perhaps we can send papers in now and hope they generate a receipt in the first week of July.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment