Thursday, June 30, 2011

charlie sheen younger years

images Reports say that Charlie was charlie sheen younger years. Charlie Sheen said
  • Charlie Sheen said


  • fromnaija
    08-03 07:12 PM
    You will apply at the local SSA (Social Security Administration) office and not at USCIS. Your card will be mailed to you within 15 days in most states.

    Please forgive my ignorance Gurus but I want to know when EAD is approved, how would one receive a SSN? Does that need to applied separately at the local USCIS office? If yes, then as per my understanding this would mean a further delay before one can start work, since it takes time to receive a SSN.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

    I am referring a common scenario for all H4 visa holders who do not have a SSN.

    Please share some knowledge on this.




    wallpaper Charlie Sheen said charlie sheen younger years. Charlie Sheen Burns His
  • Charlie Sheen Burns His


  • funkycatspangky
    07-19 09:03 PM
    Thank you for all the quick replies.

    I understand that in october, they might bring up some issues regarding Legal Green Card application.

    One of them will be to clear the backlog for those who legally applied for the GC.

    Can some kind soul please give me information about this ?

    Does this applies to me or does it applies to the Employment based GC or GC application in general ?

    Thank you for your time.

    FunkyCat - Spangky




    charlie sheen younger years. Charlie Sheen Liquidated as an
  • Charlie Sheen Liquidated as an


  • jcrajput
    05-11 09:16 AM
    My I-485 is pending and priority date is OCT 2006. We have EAD which expires in DEC 2010. I also have H1B visa which expires on JUN 2010 (After 3 years of extension after I-140 approval.) My question is:

    1. Is it worth having H1B visa extended just in-case? Will extending H1B visa cause any problems with pending I-485?

    I appriciate yr help.

    Thanks
    Jig.




    2011 Charlie Sheen Burns His charlie sheen younger years. charlie sheen red carpet
  • charlie sheen red carpet


  • NKR
    09-30 09:31 PM
    A thread telling people to use caution in using AC21 is currently active. Do you all think that it is a rumor spread by some employer to prevent people from moving out? . Are there any genuine denial cases?



    more...

    charlie sheen younger years. Charlie#39;s money comes from
  • Charlie#39;s money comes from


  • kirupa
    04-22 04:55 PM
    I really like your last two entries! :beam:




    charlie sheen younger years. Nobody cares the Charlie Sheen
  • Nobody cares the Charlie Sheen


  • belmontboy
    04-12 03:21 PM
    Hello,
    I am looking for somebody who has an approved I140 in Eb2 category around Los Angeles area. I might be able to help. Los Angeles area only.
    Thank you.

    Help with what???



    more...

    charlie sheen younger years. images Well, Charlie Sheen#39
  • images Well, Charlie Sheen#39


  • Anders �stberg
    February 13th, 2005, 04:47 PM
    Makes you wonder how it was, rows and rows of beds with sick people I guess.




    2010 Charlie Sheen Liquidated as an charlie sheen younger years. Reports say that Charlie was
  • Reports say that Charlie was


  • number30
    05-24 11:08 PM
    my wife is filing her I-485 based on my filed I-485 under EB2. Do I need to include an affidavit of support I-864.

    sounak

    NO. I-864 is for family based cases only. Some people include I-134 But not required



    more...

    charlie sheen younger years. Preston and Sheen#39;s engagement
  • Preston and Sheen#39;s engagement


  • chinna888
    10-30 12:32 PM
    No.




    hair charlie sheen red carpet charlie sheen younger years. Well, Charlie Sheen#39;s stolen
  • Well, Charlie Sheen#39;s stolen


  • brawn81
    01-27 01:02 PM
    I am not an anti immigrant because I am an immigrant. I posted this because everybody know how antis are marketing/advertising against us.



    more...

    charlie sheen younger years. Charlie+sheen+young
  • Charlie+sheen+young


  • maheshmail
    08-14 08:22 AM
    Hi,
    I am on H1, Applied EAD and Travelling on AP.

    Is there a problem if I don't have approved EAD while I come back?




    hot Charlie#39;s money comes from charlie sheen younger years. Charlie Sheen Receives Sugar
  • Charlie Sheen Receives Sugar


  • pappu
    05-19 12:37 PM
    Arnold's Baby Mama Is Guatemalan Migrant : Barbados Gazette (http://www.barbadosgazette.com/arnold%E2%80%99s-baby-mama-is-guatemalan-migrant/)

    Don't you know this baby will stop Skynet in 2035 and save mankind ?



    more...

    house 2010 years charlie sheen young charlie sheen younger years. charlie sheen young. charlie
  • charlie sheen young. charlie


  • rrarunan
    11-17 10:09 PM
    Hi Everyone

    Just wondering if anyone in the forum can help me with this question.

    My original EAD applied for in June 12, 2010 was approved on Sep 2, 2010. But, the document was lost in mail and after 90 days I was instructed by USCIS to reapply.

    And, I did reapply on Oct 12, 2010 and the case is pending on initial review although I received the I-797 Notice of Action 'Replacement Receipt' on Oct 15, 2010.

    According to the I-9 Receipt rule, I can start work for a period of 90 days using the 'replacement receipt' which is just a similar receipt for an I-765 application but for a replacement EAD (lost in mail). This is in the I-9 handbook in the uscis.gov site.

    My question is:
    According to the 90 day unemployment rule starting April 8, 2008, if we start employment using the I-9 receipt rule, do the days of unemployment still count against the aggregate of 90 days allowed after the OPT start date ?( which in my case is Sep 20, 2010.. I presume because this is the date I had provided on the approved original EAD application which was approved on Sep, 2nd, 2010 and I had lost in the mail).

    So, basically in this special case where both the I-9 receipt rule & 90 day unemployment rule apply, what happens with the umemployed days accrued even if i accept employment?

    Thanks.
    Any help would be deeply appreciated.




    tattoo Nobody cares the Charlie Sheen charlie sheen younger years. Sheen is also responsible for
  • Sheen is also responsible for


  • GrzKax
    10-07 01:10 PM
    Why are you fiddeling with photoshop? You might as well become a makeup artist! :P



    more...

    pictures images Well, Charlie Sheen#39 charlie sheen younger years. Proof positive that Charlie
  • Proof positive that Charlie


  • hydubadi
    07-23 09:42 PM
    Bump^^




    dresses Charlie Sheen Receives Sugar charlie sheen younger years. ex-husband Charlie Sheen
  • ex-husband Charlie Sheen


  • lca2004
    04-11 04:22 PM
    Whn I entered US after visiting home country Nov 06, they gave me an I 94 till Dec 06 which was the end term of my first H1 B term.
    i got the approval for xtension. In approval notice at the bottom, i see a new I 94 till 2009.
    so now i got 2 I-94's now.
    cud any body tell which is the real one.
    next time whn i go out of this country, which i-94 i shud i hand it over to the officials??
    pls tell ur experiences..thank u



    more...

    makeup Preston and Sheen#39;s engagement charlie sheen younger years. 2010 years charlie sheen young
  • 2010 years charlie sheen young


  • jit15k
    06-14 03:25 PM
    This is only if you had a J1 Visa




    girlfriend Sheen is also responsible for charlie sheen younger years. Charlie Sheen In Serious
  • Charlie Sheen In Serious


  • dollar500
    08-14 08:59 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^bump>>>>>>>>>




    hairstyles Charlie+sheen+young charlie sheen younger years. makeup charlie sheen young
  • makeup charlie sheen young


  • waitin_toolong
    08-14 06:56 AM
    As long as the person married before I-485 was approved follow to join can be availed. it can even be used after I-485 is approved. In case of kids the birth has to be before I-485 approval.

    The only problem after I-485 approval is that the dependents have to wait in home country for processing and cannot come to USA to file for AOS. It does not take as long as FB though.

    Visa number availability is determined by the primary's PD and the visa bulletin published by Dept of State.




    BlueSoft
    01-16 06:13 AM
    You can apply for reneal of Green Card; that will be no problem. Best bet for citizenship is to wait four more years before applying.




    immi_seeker
    10-02 01:26 AM
    Can anyone tell me after my 6th year of H1 i have a 3 year extension of h1 visa, can i go to india and come back on that visa or do i need to have AP. I got my 140 approved and i got my 485 receipt notices.

    As long as you have a valid H/L visa stamped on your passport , you dont need an AP to re-enter. Refer to lot of forums at IV. you will get info about AP/EAD usage and linking with H1



    No comments:

    Post a Comment